F8 Website & Translations

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Sun Nov 4 21:20:05 UTC 2007

On Thu, Nov 01, 2007 at 01:48:52AM -0400, Ricky Zhou wrote:
> Once this happens (hopefully by Thursday or Friday), we should email
> fedora-trans-list to kick off translations.  Ideally, we'd have all
> updated translations by Monday, if possible (sent to ricky at fp.o).
I'm sorry about this - we ended up running a bit late.  Right now,
fedora-web strings should be finalized and ready for translations
updates (which should be pretty minimal - some changed wiki links, F7 ->
F8, and the improved get-fedora page).  We'd like to try and get
everything by ready by Monday evening to be pushed to mirrors, but it's
not the end of the world if time doesn't permit.

In the future, we will definitely be formalizing the timelines and
processes around these kinds of updates.

Thanks (and sorry for the short notice),
Ricky