Broken redirection in download.fedoraproject.org

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Mon Nov 12 13:53:34 UTC 2007

On Mon, Nov 12, 2007 at 01:48:41PM +0200, Mikko Korhonen wrote:
>       Hi,
>
> All the
> http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/4/i386/
> seem to be broken - who should I inform?
> They point a local mirror, which has removed the files.

please contact your local mirror's administrator then if you know whom
it is.  If not, contact me privately with the host name and I can edit
the database manually.

The database counts on private mirrors running the report_mirror
script to accurately inform which content they are carrying.

Thanks,
Matt
Fedora Mirror Wrangler

--