Re: domain name?

On Fri, Oct 05, 2007 at 09:26:56PM -0400, Julie Fink wrote:
> Hello, my name is Julie. I am trying to obtain some information about
> zolio.com and was hoping you can help me. Fedora Core's information is
> posted on the zolio.com page, not sure why. We have tried to contact the
> registered owner of Zolio.com and haven't heard back. I thought I can
> possibly reach somebody this way. Does the webmaster of Fedora own
> zolio.com?
That is a test page included with our operating system; we don't
actually control the site in question.  For more information about this,
please refer to http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ServerTestPage.

Sorry, we are not affiliated with this domain in any way.  You will
probably have to wait for the owner to get back to you.

Thanks,