Re: WHY? problem with server-fc7,fc8

On Sun, Oct 07, 2007 at 01:55:29PM -0700, Viorel Bardas wrote:
> your server (fc7,fc8-test) not work good(gateway, dns,
> sendmail...squirell...etc)       WHY?
> I use fc4 and is perfect! but in the future?
The webmaster fedoraproject org address is only for issues related to
Fedora's websites.  For general Fedora support, please refer to the
help resources described at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate.
Make sure to ask your question being as specific/detailed as possible.

Note that FC5 and below are no longer supported, and do not receive
security (or other) updates anymore.

Thanks,