self-introduction

I've recently decided to join the Websites Project.  I have experience in (X)HTML/CSS (5 years), PHP (1.5 years), _javascript_ (2 years) and many of the associated technologies.  I have a little bit of experience in design. Due to the fact that I generally work with professional designers to slice and code their work, I haven't had too many opportunities to develop my own personal design skills.  I have system administration and hardware experience as well, but am not sure how that would play a part in the Websites Project. I look forward to becoming active within the project as soon as I am needed.  Thanks!

Patrick Hulen