Re: (no subject)

On Wed, Oct 10, 2007 at 08:28:09AM -0600, CHRISTOPHER AUSTIN wrote:
> I am intrested in the domain name
> www.thevillage.org<http://www.thevillage.org/>
>
> It seems you are working with a company who has this as a test site.
> Any chance of obtaining it from them?
That is a test page included with our operating system; we don't
actually control the site in question.  For more information about this,
please refer to http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ServerTestPage.

If you would like to contact the owner of that domain, you should be
able to find their contact information in a WHOIS lookup.  (Use a site
like http://www.whois.sc/).

Thanks,