Re: Page request (spins.fedoraproject.org)

Mike McGrath wrote:
I know we've got some new members on the list (some from the arts team) I was wondering if someone could design a fresh, nice looking page for a new website, spins.fedoraproject.org which will be a community based torrent server.

Here's a stab (with all placeholder art) at what the front page might look like:

http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/spinsmock4.png

~m