Re: Page request (spins.fedoraproject.org)

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Máirín Duffy wrote:
Mike McGrath wrote:
I know we've got some new members on the list (some from the arts team) I was wondering if someone could design a fresh, nice looking page for a new website, spins.fedoraproject.org which will be a community based torrent server.

Here's a stab (with all placeholder art) at what the front page might look like:

http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/spinsmock4.png

Here's a sketch of what the grey boxes towards the top for 'what are spins' could look like -

http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/what-is-a-spin-graphic_sketch.png

Fun, I like that.  I'd also add the word "pungi" under "revisor".

   -Mike