Is the domain "knarf.com" registered to you?

Hi,

I recently tried to register the domain name knarf.com and was informed it was already taken.  I went to the site with my web browser, but it appears knarf.com is not currently being used.

Would you be willing to release or transfer the domain name so that I can use it for a personal website/blog?

Sincerely,

Brian Frank