Re: Is the domain "knarf.com" registered to you?

On Wed, Oct 17, 2007 at 09:48:06AM -0700, Brian L. Frank wrote:
> I recently tried to register the domain name knarf.com and was informed it
> was already taken.  I went to the site with my web browser, but it appears
> knarf.com is not currently being used.
>
> Would you be willing to release or transfer the domain name so that I can
> use it for a personal website/blog?
That is a test page included with our operating system; we don't
actually control the site in question.  For more information about this,
please refer to http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ServerTestPage.

If you would like to contact the owner of that domain, you should be
able to find their contact information in a WHOIS lookup.  (Use a site
like http://www.whois.sc/).

Thanks,