Re: FedoraMain new look

Marek Mahut wrote:
Hi all,

I've just found that Rahul changed the look of FedoraMain and I don't
like it at all. I think that very important links like FAQ, how to
reports a bug, F8 schedule and statistics are missing. I would prefer to

The thing to remember is that our wiki is mostly targeting developers at this point. There's very little there for users. Most of that stuff is being migrated to docs.fedoraproject.org and http://fedoraproject.org/(not wiki)

2 cents

   -Mike