Re: FedoraMain new look

Marek Mahut wrote:
Hi all,

I've just found that Rahul changed the look of FedoraMain and I don't
like it at all. I think that very important links like FAQ, how to
reports a bug, F8 schedule and statistics are missing. I would prefer to

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/

We have traditionally been overloading the wiki and using it for all kinds of purposes and it has gotten slow and tedious now. Now that we have a front page with static html that looks a lot better, I think we need to move most of the common end user content elsewhere.

I have filed a request to infrastructure team to launch news.fedoraproject.org and I think drupal would fit that purpose very well now though I am open to other choices.

If you think there are very important links that should be in the front page, just add those back in an appropriate manner. I don't think reverting back is the right answer here.

Rahul