Re: Comment for fedoraproject.org

On Fri, Oct 19, 2007 at 04:42:27PM +0200, Rudolf Bleuer wrote:
> I just wanted to quickly (and I mean quickly) check on fedora.redhat.com
> (which redirects to fedoraproject.org) when the next fedora release is
> planned.
You're probably looking for
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/8/Schedule (Currently, F8 is
scheduled for release on 11/08).

I agree that our website is be somewhat disorganized now.  We are
currently planning to move some information off of the wiki to a more
integrated and easily navigable site, so hopefully, this will change
soon!

Thanks,