Re: 2-clicks-to-LiveCD no longer blocking on mirrormanager

On Sat, Oct 20, 2007 at 02:02:30PM -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> Matt Domsch wrote:
> >I know Ricky (IIRC) made a pass at this.  Any chance such could be
> >made live for Fedora 7 now, and then updated for Fedora 8 in a few
> >weeks?  Like Mike, I feel that the lack of a one-click download on the
> >front page has cut into our download numbers significantly.
> >

> I'll leave this call up to ricky but what we have in the git repo right
> now is very close to ready, Ricky what do you think?
I think the script should pretty much be ready now, and I should have
the syncStatic.sh and Apache config changes ready to checkin to puppet
CVS.

As for the download links, ivazquez has been working on an updated
get-fedora page with direct links to torrent.fp.o - how do think we can
nicely incorporate direct download links there as well?