Re: Counter to Fedora 8 release?

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Máirín Duffy wrote:

Attached is a counter design in SVG with a bitmap preview.

Just an idea anyway.

I like your ideea and I like your implementation. But obviously I couldn't stop myself and did my own (silly and informal) countdown graphic:
color: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork/funny/werewolf8_color.png
BW outline: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork/funny/werewolf8.png

(change .png in .svg to get the sources)

eeee! That's AWESOME!!!!

We can use that one too you know! Just put the id "conter-text" on the tspan (not the text) attribute that holds the number!

~m