Re: Counter to Fedora 8 release?

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Nicu Buculei wrote:
I like your ideea and I like your implementation. But obviously I couldn't stop myself and did my own (silly and informal) countdown graphic:
color: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork/funny/werewolf8_color.png
BW outline: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork/funny/werewolf8.png

eeee! That's AWESOME!!!!

We can use that one too you know! Just put the id "conter-text" on the tspan (not the text) attribute that holds the number!

Thanks, I made my SVGs counter-enabled, if someone post a cron script maybe I will use it too... BTW, if don't and I decide to bother and update it by hand (weak chance), the release date is still the one in the schedule [1]?

[1] - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/8/Schedule