Re: Counter to Fedora 8 release?

Nicu Buculei wrote:

Thanks, I made my SVGs counter-enabled, if someone post a cron script maybe I will use it too... BTW, if don't and I decide to bother and update it by hand (weak chance), the release date is still the one in the schedule [1]?

[1] - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/8/Schedule

Yes. Can someone from the infrastructure team look at setting up a counter in the front page? We only have a few days left.

Rahul