Re: Counter to Fedora 8 release?

On Tue, Oct 23, 2007 at 08:31:45AM +1000, Andrew Myers wrote:
> Where can I access the website code to have a look?
Since you're in the web group, you should be able to
git clone ssh://git.fedoraproject.org/git/hosted/fedora-web.git
and have push access.

Right now, the idea is to use some python in the templates to point to
pre-generated counter images.  We're hoping to have a working version at
least at http://fedoraproject.org/_/en/ by tonight, then see about when
we can move the main website to use these templates.

Thanks,