Website buildscript is live!

Since about 20 minutes ago, the website is being generated from Genshi
templates using a python script.  This should make the site easier to
maintain, and also enable cool features like our brand new automatically
updating release counter :)  Finally, almost all of the strings and
images should now be translatable, enabling the site to reach a much
wider audience.

The site is updated directly from the master branch in the git repo, so
we should be continuing to develop/improve the script/templates in
separate branches now.  I can't wait to see where we can go with this.

Happy (coming) mole day,