Re: Website buildscript is live!

Ricky Zhou wrote:
Since about 20 minutes ago, the website is being generated from Genshi
templates using a python script.  This should make the site easier to
maintain, and also enable cool features like our brand new automatically
updating release counter :)

Looking at the image, it seems to be pregenerated. It would be better if we can provide a dynamically updated banner that others can copy into their blogs. Clicking on the banner could lead to the release schedule.

Rahul