Re: Website buildscript is live!

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Ricky Zhou wrote:
Since about 20 minutes ago, the website is being generated from Genshi
templates using a python script.  This should make the site easier to
maintain, and also enable cool features like our brand new automatically
updating release counter :)

Looking at the image, it seems to be pregenerated. It would be better if we can provide a dynamically updated banner that others can copy into their blogs. Clicking on the banner could lead to the release schedule.

They are pregenerated. If someone wants to do the work I'm sure it would be easy for us to implement it. /me notes what Ubuntu did:

http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/countdown

   -Mike