Re: Counter to Fedora 8 release?

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Attached is a counter design in SVG with a bitmap preview.

Just an idea anyway.

Now as we have the counter up and running for a few days already, how about when the count-down end? We can replace it with something like "Werewolf arrived" or "the Werewolf has landed" [1]

A crack-idea, maybe doable for the next release: it would be interesting if in the last day we switch to counting the remaining hours.

[1] - not sure you know, "Werewolf" was a nickname used for the Soviet attack helicopter Kamov KA-50 - http://warfare.ru/?catid=260&linkid=1631