Re: Counter to Fedora 8 release?

Samer E. Ziadeh wrote:
oh, i always thought it was the werewolf where the person turns into a wolf at midnight, and the counter has 2 wolves howling. I think the general will think it's the wolf thing not many people are familiar with military weapons

Sure, lycanthropy is the main meaning of the werewolf term. But some, like me, may find fun in exploring other less-known meanings, like the above-mentioned Soviet helicopter or the German (Nazi) operation during WW II.