Re: start.fp.o also known as 'donning my asbestos longjohns

seth vidal wrote:
On Wed, 2007-10-24 at 20:44 -0700, Karsten Wade wrote:
I'm not so hot on the colored boxes.  Maybe the icons aren't needed,
either.  Just have links like?
  Fedora Release Notes | Join Fedora | Fedora Docs | Speak with Fedora
I can do that

Done - reload the page above.

I think is better (won't comment about localization).
But for me, as I don't keep the browser window maximized, this does not fit on one line. I like the large fonts, so maybe reduce some of the redundancy, do not repeat "Fedora" in the title of each link (even if it help with search engines). Or at least have the text centered, so the second line does not look that bad.