Re: Fwd: Dear PayPal Inc. account holder,

On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 10:11:17PM -0400, Neal McLain wrote:
> The Fedora Project website has been hacked once again by fraud e-mail.
>
> http://flysheet.com.cn/data.htm
I assume that you're referring to the test page at
http://flysheet.com.cn/.

That is a test page included with our operating system; we don't
actually control the site in question.  For more information, please
refer to http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ServerTestPage

You might want to try contacting the administrator or ISP of the sites
involved instead.

Thanks,