Re: start.fp.o also known as 'donning my asbestos longjohns

seth vidal wrote:
On Thu, 2007-10-25 at 16:47 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:
But for me, as I don't keep the browser window maximized, this does not fit on one line. I like the large fonts, so maybe reduce some of the redundancy, do not repeat "Fedora" in the title of each link (even if it help with search engines).

done.

One more thing: it can say now "Documentation" instead of "Docs".