Re: start.fp.o stab

seth vidal wrote:
On Fri, 2007-10-26 at 10:33 -0400, Christopher Aillon wrote:
Here's a stab at the start.fp.o page done by one of the folks in Brno, CZ, Josef Kubin. It addresses a concern that seth had about resizing for small screens.

http://bx.cz/start/
http://bx.cz/start.tar.gz

It feels heavy on the left side

Pretty much every web page does these days, sadly. I'm sure we can do something to make it less so, like add a header or some text above the search widgetry.

and the navigation items don't make as
much sense to me coming from that page.

He just grabbed a couple items. We can change those, easily. This was more of a mockup than intended for final, but it's a helluva good starting point IMO.