Re: Fedora Projects Site in German

On Sat, Oct 27, 2007 at 11:50:58AM +0200, Wiora Matthias wrote:
> I'd like to translate the Website of fedoraproject into german.
> With the Start of Fedora 8. It could be online.
> Please give me the sourcecode from your database, to implement the
> Translation. I finished it already.
You can see the source for the website at
http://git.fedoraproject.org/?p=hosted/fedora-web.git;a=summary, and you
can checkout a local copy with

git clone git://git.fedoraproject.org/git/hosted/fedora-web.git

We currently have a German translation of the site there (just not
pushed live yet).  I'm not sure that it has been reviewed/proofed yet,
so that could be really helpful.  If you're interested, the PO file is
at http://git.fedoraproject.org/?p=hosted/fedora-web.git;a=blob;f=fedoraproject.org/po/de.po.

Thanks,