Get Fedora

I've put two mockups together, one has some additions to our current page and the other is a re-envisioning by ivazquez. Both have the click re-directs enabled in them. Which do you prefer?

1) http://mmcgrath.fedorapeople.org/1/get-fedora

2) http://mmcgrath.fedorapeople.org/2/get-fedora

We need to pick which one ASAP so the translators don't duplicate more effort. Feel free to make suggestions / post your own but I'd like to pick the one we'll ship by Wed, sound good to everyone else?

   -Mike