Re: German Translation fpo

Give me 1 day, please. =)
greetz µatthew

Fabian Affolter schrieb:
Ricky Zhou wrote:
On Sat, Oct 27, 2007 at 01:13:19PM +0200, Fabian Affolter wrote:
Can you please upload the translation to the git repository?
Thanks a lot- it's in the git repo now.  Should I go ahead and push it
live, or is it still being reviewed/proofed right now?

Hi Ricky

Proofreading is always a good way to improve the qualitiy.  If Matthias
Wiora will do this in a acceptable time frame we should wait with
pushing it live.

Regards,

Fabian