Re: Get Fedora

Mike McGrath wrote:

I'd actually argue thats a marketing decision (whether or not KDE is linked on the get fedora page or not)

Yes it is. So if I had to make the marketing decision, I would agree that GNOME and KDE should be both highlighted there. Also if only official spins can be mirrored, they both must be considered official spins.

Rahul