Re: Get Fedora

Mike McGrath wrote:
I've put two mockups together, one has some additions to our current page and the other is a re-envisioning by ivazquez. Both have the click re-directs enabled in them. Which do you prefer?

1) http://mmcgrath.fedorapeople.org/1/get-fedora

2) http://mmcgrath.fedorapeople.org/2/get-fedora

I think the second look better: less crowded, due to the use of those boxes but don't like it does not flow horizontally as the first one do.