Re: Get Fedora

Op maandag 29-10-2007 om 10:31 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Nicu
Buculei:
> Mike McGrath wrote:
> > I've put two mockups together, one has some additions to our current
> > page and the other is a re-envisioning by ivazquez.  Both have the click
> > re-directs enabled in them.  Which do you prefer?
> >
> > 1) http://mmcgrath.fedorapeople.org/1/get-fedora
> >
> > 2) http://mmcgrath.fedorapeople.org/2/get-fedora
>
> I think the second look better: less crowded, due to the use of those
> boxes but don't like it does not flow horizontally as the first one do.
>
> --
> nicu :: http://nicubunu.ro :: http://nicubunu.blogspot.com
> Cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
> Open Clip Art Library: http://www.openclipart.org
> my Fedora stuff: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro

Yeah I agree here, #2 is better, but it has the impression of pushing
all content to the left side of the page.

Bart
--
Bart <couf fedoraproject org> <couf skynet be>
key fingerprint: 6AAB 544D 3432 D013 776D  3602 ADB6 6B2A D93F 0F93