Re: Get Fedora

Ricky Zhou wrote:
On Mon, Oct 29, 2007 at 11:00:54AM -0400, Samer E. Ziadeh wrote:
I'm with the 2nd one as well it looks neater, but only if the boxes were
next to one another, something like the icons on
http://fedoraproject.org/join-fedora . when resized they moved accordingly
and what not.
Here's an quick take on get-fedora using that idea:
http://fedora.riczho.dyndns.org/test-get-fedora

The main goal here was to present all of the choices to the users,
allowing them to narrow things down by download type, method, and
architecture.  I tried to use more of the available horizontal space, so
it might look slightly repetitive now.  Hopefully, some icons/graphics
can make this easier to use/look at.

What do you think?

I still think we need to make it clear that the GNOME and KDE Live Media for x86 is CD size while the x86_64 edition is DVD size. We had lots of confusion on that in the previous release which we need to avoid now.

Other than that, pretty good.

Rahul