Re: Cattle call?

Mike McGrath wrote:
Should we send an email to request more people join the websites team? If you are on this list and consider yourself an active member, please respond and say so.

Me! Although these days I don't have so much time, I can always whip up graphics for the websites in a hurry here and there and I will be working on some plans for the front page for F8's release to match the new F8 artwork soon.

~m