Re: Cattle call?

Samer E. Ziadeh wrote:
What's the two clicks live cd thing?
I like Ricky's idea of introduction. I've been a member for almost 2 months
now and still no work :(

The 2 clicks thing is blocking on mirrormanager but its almost done. Basically a way to click "download iso" and have it randomly direct them to a mirror to do so. Right now one has to go though the public mirrors. But once its done we'll new a few new graphics and some changes to the main page.

   -Mike