Re: Cattle call?

Máirí­n Duffy wrote:
Mike McGrath wrote:
Should we send an email to request more people join the websites team? If you are on this list and consider yourself an active member, please respond and say so.

Me! Although these days I don't have so much time, I can always whip up graphics for the websites in a hurry here and there and I will be working on some plans for the front page for F8's release to match the new F8 artwork soon.

I am in a somewhat similar situation, I am on the list, I work in various Fedora places concerning mainly its visual appearance but have not contributed that much to the website so far.