Re: Questions

Jakarin Sintupanpratum wrote:
Dear Fedora Project Support.

I am using Fedora core 6 which it don't have Xine program. I tried to
install Xine packet with the command "rpm -ivh <packet name>" but It has
fail.

Could you please advise me where I can download Xine program for FC6 and
provide me the correct command for installing.

End user topics like this are best discussed on Fedora-list: