How Can I Help

Hello,

My name is Brian and in a couple of hours i am going to become a part of your project, i am
writing to ask a couple of questions about this OS firstly how can i help and learn the program langue is their a
how to site 2nd will it run office, third can i run mp3's and dose it have network support.

I am doing this because i don't like vista it just have to much problems.

Thanks

Brian

Find out. SEEK Salary Centre: What are you really worth?