Re: Question for the team

On Mon, Sep 09/17/07, 2007 at 12:32:50PM +1000, Lee-Ann Kohl wrote:
> Does fedora 7 support shake 4.1 and final cut studio 2.
> I'm looking for a cheaper alternitive than apple mac pro systems.
> your responce on this matter is needed asap.
The webmaster fedoraproject org address is only for issues related to
Fedora's websites.  For general Fedora support, please refer to the
help resources described at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate.

To answer your question: No.  Fedora will generally be incompatible
with software written for Mac OS X.  Reading around a bit, Shake seems
to have a Linux version, but I have no experience with such things.

Thanks,