Re: Web name

On Sun, Sep 30, 2007 at 01:09:24PM -0400, Aiken Curves wrote:
> I would like to have the web address www.wingplace.com.  Please
> forward this email to the correct person.
That is a test page included with our operating system; we don't
actually control the site in question.  For more information about this,
please refer to http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ServerTestPage.

If you would like to contact the owner of that domain, you should be
able to find their contact information in a WHOIS lookup.  (Use a site
like http://www.whois.sc/).

Thanks,