Linux script

nnaa emmanuel abaheelred at yahoo.ca
Thu Apr 3 00:53:50 UTC 2008

Hello !! I´m Emmanuel, a student studying IT in Amsterdam. I was giving an assignment to write a script that will install and configure Apache, MySQL, and PHP on fedora 8 system. I´ve never writing a script before, so it kinda difficult for me to figure out what to write. I would be very grateful if u guys can help me out with this assignment. The deadline for handin is on Friday ( 4th April 2008 ). Thanks a lot !!