[Fwd: Change Freeze (IMPORTANT)]

Craig Thomas bicycle.nutz at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 13:43:41 UTC 2008

2008/4/6 Karsten 'quaid' Wade <kwade at redhat.com>:
> This counts for all websites activity.  We've got nine days to make
>  final changes for F9 and lock down for translation et al.

Do we have a list of things we are needing/wanting to get done in that time ?

I see 2 tasks:

https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/report/1?sort=component&asc=0

#55 what other sites are we looking to fedora CSSify ?

#411 is just to track our items for the launch, I believe.

I am betting that there are more things people want by F9 on the websites ?

I know we have a 'how to verify your download' page which was
requested a lot after F8 launch.

I recall awaiting translations prior to linking it to the get-fedora
page.  But I feel we post what we have translation wise, with maybe
some sort of note in the requested $LANG 'Not in your $LANG, help
translate ...' and link to the right spot, which I am guessing is
somewhere in transifex, but I am not sure. We could use google
translate or similar to translate our $not_your_lang_phrase into all
the target $LANGS, I would think. Our policy has been to wait to post
new content until it has been translated.

--
Craig