fp.o/start.fp.o improvements

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 9 10:25:44 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I had a little go at making some improvements to fp.o, so I followed the
instructions for getting a git copy of the fedora web stuff, and made
some changes.

You can see the results in a screenshot at
http://jonrob.fedorapeople.org/fp_home.png. They're quite small, but I
think they're worthwhile. I also got the ideas for the changes from the
spins' mockup pages, so hopefully with this template they might be
easier to implement?

My questions are: what do people think? And if it's a thumbs up, what do
I need to do to get them live. Right now I've only made the changes to
index.html.en and the fedora.css, and I've had to change some of the url
pointers to work on my local system.

Best wishes,

Jon