starting regular fedora-websites meetings

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Apr 29 06:35:09 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-04-28 at 23:19 -0400, Max Spevack wrote:
> Fedora Websites meeting on Wednesday, April 30th.  I will plan to make
> this a weekly occurance, with time/day to be chosen by the group that
> shows up.
>
> We will hold this meeting in #fedora-websites at 19:00 UTC
>
> date -d '2008-04-30 19:00 UTC'
>
> Is this ok with folks?

Since there is a consensus for this first one, so be it.  In the future
note that is the same time as the Docs meeting, and we have a bit of
crossover of personnel.  Well, mainly me.  Perhaps just an hour later on
the same day?  I intend to continue with an active role in the Website
team.

Regardless, I don't think I'll be at either meeting this week.  Field
trip time![1]

- Karsten

[1] Evergreen Cemetery with the California History Class:

http://images.google.com/images?q=evergreen%20cemetery%20santa%20cruz
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41