hello

Patrick Bolen soldier at mycodedlife.com
Wed Apr 30 04:15:16 UTC 2008

I love fedora and I was wondering if maybe you had a link me button. I
could use on my site I really enjoy Fedora Linux and I would like to
link to the site. To show other users your great service. I can't really
contribute like the big corps with huge money offers. But I can put a
link to your website on my page. I really hope I can get an e-mail back
from you. If you wish you can check out my website it's still in
development. I haven't currently  Put all the time I need into it yet.

Sincerely
Patrick Bolen