(no subject)

Diego Búrigo Zacarão diegobz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 12:11:03 UTC 2008

Hello,

2008/8/12 Rui Garanhoto <musganho at gmail.com>

>  Hi there!
>
> In Fedora's website there is the pt_BR language.
>
> Well, Portuguese and Brazilian in fact look alike but there are many words
> that you write and pronounce different.
>
> Some person that don't understand a webmaster's work could think that those
> are grammar mistakes.
>
> Would you like to add a pt_PT language to the site?

I would like to say that there is a Portuguese (pt) team[1] in our project
and you are welcome to join us. You can find some info here[2].

After join the project you will be able to translate any module available in
our stats system, including the Fedora's website, that can be found here[3]
for your language.

[1] http://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/pt
[2] http://docs.fedoraproject.org/translation-quick-start-guide/
[3] http://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/pt/various