Self-introduction : Michaël Ughetto

Michaël Ughetto telimektar at esraonline.com
Sun Aug 31 20:41:53 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,

I'm Michaël Ughetto, a french physics student from South of France.
I'm actually involved into Fedora mainly as a translator and a very
very little packaging.
My personnal interests are simulation and modelisation of physics problems.

Concerning my participation to the website-team, i have some Python
skills ans little knowledges about PHP and CSS.
I'd like to help your team for all kinds of things, especially little
ones that only need few optimizations.

What kind of work could you give to me for my free time ?

Friendly,

PS : Learning don't afraid me

--
Michael Ughetto (Telimektar)