feedback

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Mon Dec 29 09:19:44 UTC 2008

On 2008-12-26 07:52:40 AM, Dan Adams wrote:
> I have read in no less than 5 places on your website how much feedback is
> valued, yet I have found the feedback process cryptic and frustrating. All I
> wanted to do was provide a little feedback before uninstalling fedora, not join
> a club or create the one thousandth password that will never be used again. Nor
> read endless pages of someone else's opinions. I just wanted to pass on a
> comment that I though might be of some use to developers. If your developers
> truly want honest feedback then perhaps you might suggest to them that they
> create a conduit for that purpose that does not require all of the BS.
If you click on the "Communicate" link on the left sidebar (subtitled
"Speak with Fedora") on http://fedoraproject.org/, you are taken to
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate, which has a section for this,
"Provide Feedback to Developers."  In that section, we include
information about our bugzilla and various mailing lists where your
feedback would be appropriate.

If you had trouble finding the exact section, here is a link to it:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate#Providing_Feedback_to_Developers

We welcome any suggestions on how to make this information clearer to
website visitors.

Thanks,
Ricky