Join Fedora

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Mon Dec 29 09:50:23 UTC 2008

On 2008-12-29 03:11:50 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Does the goal include improving http://spins.fedoraproject.org?
> Personally, I would put that as a higher priority than join page. We
> have a increasingly large number of spins and the traffic directed
> towards them has clearly gone down with the new Get Fedora page because
> the spins are more or less invisible for the large majority of users.
Not really - there was some planning work done for spins.fp.o at the
last FUDCon and a fedorahosted project was started for it, but it seems
to be blocking on the development work for a spins web app (as the spins
site was planned to be more complicated than just a set of static
pages).

Thanks,
Ricky